Late For Woodstock @ the Marquee

On Wednesday June 8th I went to my first show for Cooly Rocks On 2016 @ the Marquee which was an tribute act called Late For Woodstock who are from the Sunshine Coast and have been performing since 1998 and I had not heard of them until when I saw their name on the Cooly Rocks On website a few months ago. I walked to the Marquee, spoke with a man from Melbourne, saw Shelia and drank water. The show started @ about 7pm and for the next 3 hours they did 3 sets of songs from the 60's and 70's by the Rolling stones, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, The Animals, Jimi Hendrix and others and had an Coke Zero during of the intervals and use my mobile. The show finished @ 10.05pm, thanked the guys and walk back to Bella Mare which I rang Dad on the way. It was an FANTASTIC show and everyone had a great time including myself and the band were great doing those great songs which I look forward to see them again soon. Set 1- Heart Of Gold Dead Flowers Ballad Of John and Yoko Jet Airliner Like A Rolling Stone The Last Time Green River Love Her Madly Light My Fire Sympathy For the Devil Set 2- Woodstock Honky Tonk Women Love the One You're With Eagle Rock Run Through The Jungle Midnight Special Satisfaction Bitch Ramblin Man All Along the Watchtower Set 3- Riders On the Storm Long Train Running Tango Night Moves We've Gotta Get Out Of The Place a song I didn't know Rock n Roll Whole Lotta Love Roadhouse Blues

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015