The AVengers @ Easts Leagues Club June 24th 2016

On Friday June 24th I went to Easts Leagues Club to see the group the avengers which it's my 29th time seeing them and 3rd time this year. Dad took me to the Club, went to the Café, saw maggie and Verrell, ordered Whiting, chips and salad, bought Coke Zero, use mobile and saw Roger and Laura. Had Whiting, Chips and Salad for dinner, drank Coke Zero, ate Belgium Waffles, talked and write notes. The show started @ 7.30pm and for the next 4 hours they did songs by the Beatles, The Beach Boys, the Bellamy Brothers, Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, Bill Haley, Roy Orbison, Creedence and others as well as sitting in one seat for some part of the night and joined Maggie and the others later in the evening as well as saying hello to the guys in between sets and Roger saying something an music website about Brisbane music which he sent info to the person who doing this website. The show finished @ 11.30pm which I thanked the guys, Dad picked me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time including myself and the guys sounded great as always and also they will be back @ Easts on July 22nd. set 1- The Wanderer/Ruby Baby Proud Mary That'll Be The Day I Could Easily Fall In Love With You/Do You Wanna Dance/Move It/Please Don't Tease It's So Easy When You Walk In The Room Heartbeat/Runaway Johnny Be Goode Big Girls Don't Cry/Walk Like A Man I'm A Believer/Theme From the Monkees I Saw Her Standing There Set 2- Still Rock n Roll To Me Love Is In The Air young Girl All Shook Up Twistin By The Pool Stuck In The Middle I Hear You Knocking Last Night I heard It Through The Grapevine Do You Love Me Back In the USSR Brown Eyed Girl Set 3- When You Say Nothing At All My Girl Everybody's Talkin Crazy Little Thing Called Love Handle With Care Set 4- Elenor Da Do Ron Ron Fly Like A Bird Surfin USA/Surfin Safari/Wipeout Rock Around the Clock Singing the Blues Itchycoo Park Set 5- Sway Maggie May Let Your Love Flow Pretty WOman Get Back Take It Easy Don't Stop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015