Elephant Rock @ Twin Towns June 10th 2016

On Friday morning June 10th I went to Twin Towns to see an group called Elephant Rock which was the first time I've seen them. I arrived at Twin Towns @ about 10.40am after stopping at the Record Market where I had bought singles by Lionel Long, Johnny Rebb, Colleen Hewett, Sandy Scott, Rob EG, Connie Francis, Paul Wayne, Peter and Gordon, Sherbet, Johnny Farnham and the Easybeats and an Col Joye LP and for the next 3 hours they did 3 sets which they performed songs by Elvis Presley, The Beach Boys, Bill Haley, Roy Orbison, Chuck Berry, Jerry lee Lewis and others and saw my friend from the gigs Verrell and also during the last interval went to Flames which I had Spaghetti Bolognase for lunch. The show finished at 1.30pm which I went to Ten Pin Bowling @ Time Zone in Coolangatta, had a look at 2 shops, had a Coke Zero and walked back to Bella Mare. It was an excellent show which the band sounded great and played great rock n roll songs which everyone had an great time including myself and I look forward to seeing them again soon. set 1- Runaround Sue Return To Sender Singing The Blues When You Walk In The Room Memphis Tennessee No Particular Place To Go That's Alright Mama Lucky Lips That'll Be The Day Hey Baby Guitar Boogie Set 2- Ruby Baby Pretty Woman Summertime Blues Surfin USA Rock Around The Clock Dance The Night Away The Wanderer Be Bop A Lula Hippy Hippy Shake Little Sister I Saw Her Standing There Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On Kansas City/Route 66 Set 3- Shake Rattle and Roll Rock n Roll Girls On The Prowl Mustang Sally Shakin All Over Wake Up Little Suzie Unchained Melody Crazy Little Thing Called Love Rockabilly Rebel Treat Her Right Johnny be Goode

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015