Soul Men Tribute to the Blues Brothers show @ the Marquee Thursday June 9th 2016

On Thursday June 9th I went to the Marquee in Coolangatta to see the tribute show Soul Men Tribute To The Blues Brothers show which it was my second time seeing that show as the first was at Wynnum RSL Club Saturday July 21st 2012 . I walked to the Marquee, took photos, went inside, use mobile, drank water and did writing. The show started at 8pm and for the next 2 hours the band did the classic soul songs as well as rock and country stuff which they did 2 sets as well as during the show an lady won for best dressed as well as during some of the sets that the sax player would go through the audience and most of the people dressed up which they looked great and also during the interval I drank Coke Zero. The Show finished @ 10.15pm, got a photo with one of the Blues Brothers performer, Brian the sax player who I knew when he was in Hi Way 1, thanked the lady singer and walked back to bella Mare which I rang Dad. It was an AWESOME show which everyone had an great time including myself, the band were AWESOME and the singers sounded FANTASTIC too and also I also enjoyed the show which I look forward to seeing the tribute again soon. Set1- Everybody Needs Somebody To Love Gimme Some Lovin Minnie the Moocher Almost Think Signed Sealed Delivered Rawhide Flip Flop Fly 4 Glasses Of Beer Messin With The Lord Unchain My Heart We Got the Funky Sweet Home Chicago Peter Gunn Set 2- Woman Of Mine Let The Good Times Roll Folsom Prison Blues Hold On I'm Comin Respect Chain Of Fools Shake Your Tailfeather Do You Love Me Looking For A Fox Proud Mary River Deep Mountain High Jailhouse Rock New Orleans Nutbush City Limits Soul Man

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015