Oh What A Night @ Kedron Wavell February 25th 2017

On Saturday February 25th I went to Kedron Wavell to see the Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons Tribute Show called Oh What A Night which they are an group from Las Vegas with George, Paul, Josh and Rick and it was my first time seeing this show but I know of it as well as my first show at Kedron Wavell for 7 months which I was glad to go and see show there. Dad drove me to Cannon Hill, went to the bus stop, caught bus, got off at Chermside and Walk to Kedron Wavell. I Went to the Café, ordered Nachos and Sundae, bought Coke, rang home and use mobile. Had Beef Nachos for dinner, drank Coke, use mobile and Ate Chocolate Sundae which I had to wait for a while to get. Went to the Blue Pacific Room, write notes and use mobile. The show started 8pm with the guys coming on stage and for the next 2 hours they performed the classic Four Seasons hits as well as the Frankie Valli solo hits as well as the matching clothes and George wore the black gear when he was doing Grease as well as telling the stories about the Four Seasons as well as during the interval there was a CD on sale which I bought it and there was plenty of humour in the show which was great to see as well as although you heard the music playing we did not see the band playing. The show finished after 10pm, the guys came out which they signed the CD's as well as getting the photos with the fans which I got mine, saw Wally Bishop who worked with legendary Kiwi singer Max Merritt which he said that Max is fine as well as the Go Show tour happening later this year, went down stairs where I saw Mum and Dad, had Coke Zero and an Cookie and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show with great harmonies and great entertainment doing the great songs from an group whose music they made 55 years ago has stood the Test Of Time and the guys did an FANTASTIC job doing those songs as well as just being themselves which I Look forward to seeing this show again in the future. Set 1- December 1963 Sherry Big Girls Don't Cry Walk Like A Man Rag Doll Candy Girl/Big Man In Town Silence Is Golden Tell It To The Rain I Got You Under My Skin Grease My Eyes Adore You Working My Way Back To You Who Loves You Set 2- Beggin Dawn/Ronnie/Mary Ann Swearin To God See You In September Bread and Butter We Can Work It Out Uptown Girl Can't Take My Eyes Off You Opus 17/Let's Hang On/Stay/Bye Bye Baby December 1963 hits medley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015