Pink Tribute Show @ Easts Leagues Club

On Saturday March 4th I went to the East Leagues Club to see the Pink Tribute Show which has Megan Barnes doing the Pink songs and it was my second time seeing it as well as the 6th time seeing Megan live. Dad took me to Easts which we stopped at Dominoes at Morningside where I picked up pizzas, went to Café where I had Nachos for dinner as well as seeing my friend Matthew , went to another table where his sister Jeanette was there as well as meeting her friends, talked and drank Coke Zero. The show started at 7.30pm with Megan and the Zookeepers coming on stage as well as 2 dancing girls doing 2 sets doing the classic Pink Songs like Get The Party Started, Raise Your Glasses, Help Me, Fine True Love, Years From Now etc which Megan would change clothes as well as the dancing girls and in the first set the keyboard player did 2 songs Blame It On the Boogie and What About the Boy and also in the second set in the early Megan did other people's songs but went back into doing the Pink songs as well as towards the end of that set doing an medley of ACDC songs. The show finished around 10pm, saw Megan which I got a photo with her, I took a photo of Matthew with Megan, I had a photo with Matthew, Dad picked me up and came home. It was an AWESOME show which Megan sounded great as always and does those Pink songs so well as the Zookepers were AWESOME too playing great and also the dancing girls were great too as well as everyone enjoying themselves. I look forward to seeing this tribute show again soon as well as seeing Megan with the Zookeepers and they're an FANTASTIC act who always do a great show doing great whether be pink or party music from the 70's,80's up to now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015