Atmopshere @ Twin Towns

\ On Wednesday June 6th I went to Twin Towns to see the local rock group from Brisbane called Atmosphere and it was my first show for CRO 2018. It was the first time I have seen Atmosphere for more than 5 years which last time I saw them at Carina Leagues Club. The show started @ 7.30pm which they did 4 sets doing classic rock and roll by acts like Elvis, The Beatles, Creedence, The Rolling Stones, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry and many others and everyone was enjoying themselves dancing and having an great time and also during the show was the State of Origin was on the big screen which NSW won that game. The show finished @ 11.30pm, thanked Mike and Susie and walk back to Bella Mare. It was an FANTASTIC show which I had a great time with great playing and singing by the band doing FANTASTIC rock and roll and I look forward to see them again soon. Set 1- Runaround Sue Hello Marylou Paralysed Blame It On The Bossa Nova Dream Lover Mona Lisa Save The Last Dance For Me Drive Me Crazy You Never Can Tell The Wanderer Needles and Pins When You Walk In The Room Under The Boardwalk Carol Living Doll I Could Easily fall In Live With You Set 2 Secret Agent Man Neon Moon Move It Do You Wanna Dance Green Door The Young Ones Summertime Blues Hound Dog Wonderful World Rock and Roll Music Bad Moon Rising Route 66 Set 3- I Feel Fine Help Shakin All Over Last Train To Clarksville The Last Time All My Loving Treat her Right On The Beach I Fought The Law Kansas City Little Sister Rock Around the Clock Heartbeat Set 4- Roll Over Beethoven Sea Cruise Lucille That's Alright Mama Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On Pretty Woman Great Balls Of Fire Honey Don't Nutbush City Limits Honky Tonk Women Shake Rattle and Roll I Saw Her Standing There

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015