Issi Dye @ Greenmount Beach Club

On Thursday June 7th I went to Greenmount Beach Club to see legendary Australian singer Issi Dye and it was my 3rd time going to see an show @ Greenmount Beach Club which last time was 4 years ago when I Saw Digger Revell on Sunday June 8th 2014. Issi Dye came on stage at about 7pm and for the next 2 hours he did 2 sets doing the classic rock and roll songs by Johnny O'Keefe, Elvis Presley, Col joye, Cliff Richard, Bobby Darin, Ricky Nelson and many others as well as entertaining the crowds getting to sing along to the songs and getting them to dance which everyone was enjoying themselves and was backed by Les Rotman who manages Issi as well as playing piano and also had CD's on sale which he would sign them after the show. The show finished before 9pm, bought the CD, saw Issi which I got it signed as well as getting an photo and walk back to Bella Mare. It was an FANTASTIC show which I had an great time as well as everyone else and great singing and entertaining by Issi who is an great entertainer who gets the crowd going as well as getting them entertained and also an very nice guy who is friendly to the fans. He was the Ambassador for CRO 2018 which he did an great job and reminded the fans about the happenings of CRO for that weekend. I would see him again the next day. Set 1- Sing Move Baby Move Just Walking In The Rain She Wears My Ring Come On and Take My Hand All Shook Up Good Luck Charm Bye Bye Baby Yes Sir That's My Baby Return To Sender Ready For You At The Hop Things Runaround Sue Wear My Ring Around Your Neck Hello Marylou Set 2- Right Now Don't You Know Pretty Baby Dream Lover Summer Holiday Travellin Man Teddy Bear Don't be Cruel Stuck On You Saturday Night At the Movies Personality (Issi's single from 1974) I'm A Believer Love Is In The Air Blue suede Shoes Shake rattle and Roll She's My Baby Great Balls Of Fire Johnny Be Goode Shout

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015