Killer Queen @ Easts Leagues Club

On Saturday September 8th I went to the Easts Leagues Club where I saw the tribute band Killer Queen tribute to the music of legendary rock band Queen which it was my 4th time. Dad took me to the club, had pie, chips and salad for dinner, drank Coke Zero, had Pancake stack for desert, sat with Maggie, Lorraine and Josey, met Helen and talked. The show started with John Blunt and the band coming out on the stage doing nearly 2 hours and 2 sets doing the classic Queen hits with John changing clothes during the sets as well as their current drummer coming on stage to do one song as he was in hospital as they have an temporary drummer at the moment as well as John entertaining the crowd singing along to the songs and at the towards the end of the show he had an Australian flag with him. The show finished at about 9.55pm, talked, saw John which I got an photo with him, saw Dad, had an coke zero to drink as having an chocolate bar to eat and then came home. It was FANTASTIC and AWESOME which everyone had an great time including me and the band played great doing those great Queen songs with John doing an FANTASTIC job as he always does singing those songs and entertaining the crowds and to those who have not seen the band do yourselves an favour and see them which you should be impressed and be amazed by this band which I look forward to see them again soon. set 1- We Will Rock You Don't Stop me Now You're My best Friend Fat Bottom Girls Having A Fall Crazy Little Thing Called Love Another One Bites The Dust Under Pressure Somebody To Love Set 2- Tie Your Mama Down Radio Ga Ga I Want To Break Free I Want It All Who Wants To Live Forever Bohemian Rhapsody We Will Rock You We Are The Champions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015