Rob and Davo @ Belmont Bowls Club

Last night I went to the Belmont Bowls Club to see ex Wickety Wak member Rob Rosenlund and Dave(Davo)Mitchell which it was my 6th time seeing Rob and first time seeing Davo as the last time I saw Rob until last night with the Wak Boys @ Moreton Bay Sports Club Saturday may 9th 2015. Dad took me to the Bowls Club, went to table 2, had Chicken and Cashew Fried Rice for dinner, drank Coke Zero and talked to some of the people on the table. The show started @ 7.15pm with Rob and Davo coming on stage and in the first set they sang songs by Dean Martin, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Chad Morgan, Elvis Presley and others which Davo coming stage on stage dressing up as Johnny Cash, Chad Morgan, Dean Martin, an Japanese person which he said hilarious words which were very funny and Elvis Presley and also an guy in the audience named Wayne came on stage with Davo to play guitar and sing which was interesting and also dressing up as an Irish person as well as doing Kermit and the Muppets singing Rainbow Connection. There was an interval which I drank Coke Zero and ate chips and the second half started with Rob and Davo doing songs by Tim McGraw, Tom Jones, Glen Campbell, Roy Orbison, Neil Diamond and others and Davo dressing up as Frank Spencer, Tom Jones as he walked through the audience and Roy Orbison and finished off I Still Call Australia Home which the show finished at about 9.30pm. I met Davo which I got photos with him and saw Rob which I got his autograph and an photo and he is planning to do more shows with Davo in the future. I rang home, Dad picked me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC, very Funny and an Very Entertaining Show and it was an great blend of music and comedy which we were truly entertained by 2 FANTASTIC entertainers and it was an well worth night out for an laugh and music. I look forward to see Rob and Davo again in the future and if you want to see them do yourselves an favour and SEE THEM which you will be truly entertained. set 1- Home Among the Gumtrees Folsom Prison Blues The Bricklayers Son Alone Again Naturally That's Amore Rainbow Connection Tenterfield Saddler Take Me Home Country Roads Your Cheatin Heart Sheik of Scrubby Creek I've Been Everywhere Duncan Words Return To Sender set 2- Girl From Yesterday Just To See You Smile Lead Us To The Place Rhinestone Cowboy Help Yourself Margaret Twistin the Night Away Pretty Woman Crying Save The Last Dance For Me Sweet Caroline See You Later Alligator I Still Call Australia Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015