Toby Tyler and the Country Boys @ Carina Leagues Club

On New Years Eve I went to the Carina Leagues Club where I saw the local group Toby Tyler and the Country Boys and it was my second time seeing them as I first saw them September 2017. Dad took me to the club, Had Nachos for dinner, drank Coke Zero, ate Mint Choc Slice and did some writing. The Show started at about 8pm which they did 4 sets as they performed songs by Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, Troy Casser Daley, Johnny Cash, Eddie Cochran, Johnny Horton and hank Williams and they had the fire works at 9pm on the oval which looked great as well as seeing Daphne an lady I've known since about 1988 which she's well and I saw Barry Coker from St Andrews which he is going fine and then at Midnight came the countdown and the Band doing Auld Lang Syne which people wishing each other for the New Year and also I left not long after that which I saw Dad and came home. It was an excellent show which Toby and the band played great and sang great rock and country songs and everyone enjoyed themselves including myself which I enjoyed myself and I look forward to see this group again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015