Kel Timmons and the Motown Groovers at Carina Leagues Club

Last night New Years Eve I went to Carina Leagues Club where I saw Kel Timmons and The Motown Groovers which was my first time seeing an show at the club for exactly 12 months since last New Years Eve. I walked down to the club from home, did some writing and drank Coke zero. The show started at 8pm with the band doing jazz instrumentals which I saw an friend from Crossroads named Claire and Ben and saw the fireworks at 9pm which the show continued with Kel doing a few songs including Fly Me To The Moon, Saturday Date and Georgia On My Mind and there was an interval where I had an Coke Zero to drink. Then the second set had the Motown show that included songs by Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, The Supremes, Marvin Gaye and many others and there was some people dancing on the floor and there was the countdown at midnight when they were doing Sunny and I left at 12.15am as Dad picked me up to come home. It was an very good show which everyone had an great time and enjoying themselves and the band was very good which they played great and with great singing by kel which it was my first time seeing them live. I look forward to seeing them live again and I hope to see an show at Carina Leagues Club again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015