Ezra Lee and Louis King @ the Dixon Street Stage

On Sunday afternoon June 12th I went to the Dixon Street Stage in Coolangatta to see Ezra lee and Louis King and I had not seen Ezra for about 12 years since Wintersun at the Coolangatta Tweed Club Saturday June 12th 2010 but it was my first time seeing Louis King. The show started at 1pm and for the hour and 15 minutes they did an mixture original songs and covers with Ezra sing his and Louis would sing which for 2 songs Sweet Felicia an Victoria came on stage with them including Shake Rattle and Roll as well as everybody enjoying themselves and having an great time. The show finished at 2.15pm and it was an FANTASTIC show which both Ezra and Louis were FANTASTIC playing great as well as entertaining everybody doing great songs including an version of Great Balls Of Fire, I Ain't Got You and Rocket 88. Ezra Lee who along with Lance Lipinsky and Jade Hurley is one of the best rock and roll piano and singers I have seen live. Ezra will be at Greazefest at Redlands Showgrounds next month and to those who want to see him there go and see him as he puts on an FANTASTIC show. I Hope he comes back to Cooly Rocks On next year. Set List- When I See You In My Dreams Baby Baby Baby My Baby Wants To Rock and Roll White Lightning Giddy Up Keep Your Hands Off(with Sweet Felicia) Shake Rattle and Roll(with Sweet Felicia) I Feel So Good Red Light Wait For Me Junior's In Love Whee I'm On Fire I A'int Got No Home Good Night I'm Alright Rocket 88 Train Kept A Rollin Money Maker/Great Balls Of Fire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015