Morse Code and the Secret Squirrels at the Queen Elizabeth Park Stage

On Saturday afternoon I went to the Queen Elizabeth Park Stage in Coolangatta to see the Brisbane group Morse Code and the Secret Squirrels which it was my second time seeing them as I saw them just a year ago at Cooly Rocks On. The show started @ 12.30pm which they started off with Suicide Is Painless and for the next 1 hour and 15 minutes they performed songs by the Four Tops, Hermans Hermits, David Lee Roth, Del Shannon, Louis Armstrong and the lead vocals were done by Cherryn Bray most of them and Peter Uppman did some lead vocals as well as everyone enjoying themselves and having an great time singing along to the great songs and playing them in an diffrent style which it's great to see. The show finished @ 1.45pm and the show was FANTASTIC with great singing by Cherryn and Peter as well as great playing by the band entertaining the crowd which I look forward to seeing them again soon. Set List- Suicide Is Painless Papa Doo Runaway Just A Gigolo These Boots Are Made For Walkin Hawaii Five 0 Baby I Need Your Loving Big Fine Daddy Mack the Knife What A Wonderful World Please Baby Tuxedo Junction Mess Around Respect I get Low I get High I'm Into Something Good Happy Together

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015