Palomino III at the Coolangatta Sands Hotel

On Sunday night June 12th I went to the Coolangatta Sands Hotel to see the band Palomino III which has Dan and Maree from the A Band Called Twang who also played at Cooly Rocks On and it was my first time seeing Paolmino. I went to the hotel and saw Lorraine and Jaques who is Eileen's partner. The show started @ 7pm which the band did 2 sets doing an mixture of original songs they wrote as well as covers including Folsom Prison Blues as well as Love Struck Baby and Bullfrog which everyone having an great time dancing and enjoying themselves as it was the last show for the festival and also during the interval I drank Coke with No Sugar as well as seeing Tyler with Leanne who told me that he will tell Ray my address as he has an record of mine which I accidently lost last year as I meant to ask him about it but didn't get a chance . The show finished at 9pm which I lefta ctually @ 8.59pm, went to the Blue C, check everything, went in the car which Dad had to drop off the keys to the reception, stopped at Hungry Jacks and came home to Brisbane. The Show was FANTASTIC with great playing and singing by Palomino III and I look forward to seeing them again soon which I too hope they come back to Cooly Rocks On next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015