Sara Storer concert @ Mt Gravatt Bowls Club February 17th 2011





On Thursday February 17th I went to see Australian country singer Sara Storer @ Mt Gravatt Bowls CLub which it was my 2nd time seeing Sara as I saw her @ Kedron-Wavell Services club with Beccy Cole and Gina Jeffreys on Friday October 19th 2007. the show started around 8pm with Sara's brother Greg being the support act and did an really good performance which he did his own songs and told stories. Had an break and then Sara storer came on around 9pm which she did her famous stuff and told stories about the inspiration behind the songs as well as her childhood on the farm and also hasd an very good sense of humour. her back band had her brother Greg and on guitarist tim and was on stage until after 10.30pm. I saw an friend of mine who I knew from Creek road church Stuart and his wife Jill which they are well and Sara came out to sign autographs which I got an autograph and photo of her which she told me that she saw me singing along to the songs. It was an FANTATSIC show and she was FANTASTIC and See her if you want to see her live which she puts on an great show.
Setlist-
Sitting Here with fay
back out Back
Tell These Hands
back in the Territory
calling Me Home
Billabong
Sheds
Katherine
My name is Tommy Foster
Children of Gurindji
When I Was a Girl
Crow
Paint me A Wheelbarrow
Angel
Buffalo Bill
Plowman's Prayer
Darwin Love
Sweet Dreams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015