pat Capocci and Rusty Pinto Show @ Morningside Services Club






Last Saturday November 19th I went to see pat Capocci and Rusty Pinto @ Morningside Services Club which I have seen Pat an few times and I think it's my first seeing Rusty. The show started around 8.10pm or after with Pat Capocci did his set which he did mainly his own songs but did an Bo Diddley cover and did an excellent set which he was on for about 45 minutes. then there was an interval which I bought an Pepsi max as well as meeting ramona's boyfriend james as well as Bobbie who was at the Johnny Cash Tribute last month and also saw Sheri,Walter and Laura. Rusty Pinto came on which he did 2 FANTASTIC sets which he would do an mixture of original songs and covers like ELvis Presley and Johnny Guitar Watson and the back up band including pat Capocci was just FANTASTIC which Pat did played brilliant guitar. the show finished at 11.30pm and it was an ROCKIN & FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time including me. I saw also that night Drea, Ramona, Karie, Rupert,Emma, theresa and met Rebecca and Bella and even though Lori lee was'nt there everyone did an GREAT job.
set list-
Pat Capocci-
dynamite
Give Me A Break
Jealous Of Nice Guys
Baby Sue
Upper Cut
Blue Cat
Baby of Mine
Slave Of The Bee
an song I did'nt know
Salad Anne
Love My baby So
Absoutely Positive baby
Teenage baby
Boogie Woogie baby
Mary Jane
You Can't Judge a Book
Better Watchout

Rusty Pinto-
Set 1
Roll AlL Day
Drag me Down
Hold My hand
She No Good For You
Keep Crying
Lonesome
Crossroads
Dance the Blues
Blue Moon Baby
Hey Little Mama
So Glad You're Mine
Black Diamond
Set 2-
My girl Mary Anne
Cadillac Women
I'm Gonna Leave
Poor Man's Boogie
Murderous Girl
Motorhead baby
Drinkin Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee
Boppin Around
When I get Lonely I get High
I don't Care If the sun Don't Shine
Leave This Town
Come Back to me
Come On Little Mama
Rock'n'roll All Night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015