Marcia Hines show @ Twin Towns






Last Saturday I went to the TWin Towns Services Club to see legendary Australian singer Marcia Hines which it was my 2nd time seeing her as my first was at the Long Way To The Top concert @ the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on Tuesday September 10th 2002 which she sang You,Fire and Rain and Your Love Still Brings Me To My Knees and she was FANTASTIC. At the Show on Saturday the support act was a local country singer-songwriter named Peta Evans Taylor who sings around Queensland and NSW and was on for about half an hour as she did songs she wrote as well as doing Nights In White Satin and she did an excellent set which there was an short interval. Marcia Hines come on stage for an an hour and half she did an FANTASTIC set doing her famous hits from the 70's & 80's as well as songs from her Carole King tribute album and other songs and even did an Q&A session which people would ask her questions about her career which i asked her memories of the Long Way to the Top tour which she said it was an musical education and got to be friends with people like Col Joye and Lucky Starr. the show lasted until about 10.15pm and when she did the last song she walked through the audience shaking hands with the fans. she had CD's and an book on sale after the show and i got an autograph and an photo which was great. It was an FANTASTIC show and had an great time which I look forward to seeing Marcia again live in the future.
Marcia Hines Set List-
The Time Of Our Lives
I Feel The Earth Move
Gotta let Go
Smack Woulda Jack
It's Too Late
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
Your Love Still Brings Me To My Knees(1981)
I just Dont Know What To Do With myself(1976)
What I Did For Love(1977)
Fire and Rain(1975)
Something Missing In My Life(1979)
From the Inside(1975)
You Should Be Dancing
You(number 1 hit 1977)
Disco Inferno
Make me Feel this way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015