Signed Sealed Delivered show @ Carina Leagues CLub,






On New Years Eve last Saturday I went to Carina Leagues Club to see an tribute show to motown called Signed Sealed Delivered which i knew about it a few months ago I asked Samantha in an email about who will be playiing which she sent me an reply about the Motown tribute. it's been 6 years since I 've been going to Carina Leagues Club on new Years Eve which my first one I attended there was in 2005 when I saw the Rockin Bodgies and I love going there everywhere which i always look forward to an great show every year which they are so exciting particuarly the countdown. The showed started at 8.30pm which they did 2 FANTASTIC set doing the Motown stuff as well as other soul songs like James Brown, Otis Redding, the Foundations, Dusty Springfield and others and during the first set the fireworks went off at 9pm which they were FANTASTIC and colourful as always which it's the only one they did that night as they have done it in the last 2 years as they don't do midnight anymore. the second band Lo Fi Way came on 11.45pm which had most of the same musicians from the sign sealed and they did an rock and roll set which they did the countdown to midnight as well as doing an FANTASTIC set too. I left at about 12.20am to get the courtsey bus which it was an FANTASTIC night and the people I saw were my cousin Allan, his partner Vince, Samantha from the club, peter, terry and Miranda and also both the shows were FANTASTIC which i look forward to seeing the group in the future.

Signed Sealed Delivered-
set 1-
Get Ready
Higher and Higher
Good Lovin
It's In his Kiss
Aint Too proud To beg
In the Midnight Hour
sittin in the dock of the bay
aint no mountain High enough
Money
the Same Old Song
baby Love
Where Did our Love Go
Isn't She Lovely
I feel Good
Sexual healing
Son of A Preacher Man
My girl
Hard to Handle
Set 2-
Feeling Alright
You Can't Hurry Love
Build Me up Buttercup
Reach Out I'll be There
Heat Wave
superstion
Knock on Wood
Nutbush City Limits
I heard It Through the Grapevine
Respect
Lady Marmalade
Signed Sealed Delivered
Dancing In the Street
Blame It on the Boogie
Right Away
I can't Help myself
Hold On I'm Coming
Lo Fi Way-
Wanna Make You Mine
On Fire
April Sun In Cuba
Brown Eyed Girl
Check it Out
For You
Faith
Folsom Prison Blues

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015