Darren J ray Quartet @ Carina Leagues Club December 22nd 2012

On December 22nd 2012 I went to the Carina Leagues Club to see the Darren J ray Quartet which it was my 3rd time seeing as well as 2nd time this year as well as 17th time seeing Darren and 4th time this year. The show started @ 7.30pm which for the next 4 hours they 4 FANTASTIC sets doing songs from the 50's,60's,70's, 80's up to now and in some of the sets Darren, Kaitlyn,Scott and Fernando would put on Elvis sideburns and glasses as well as the dark glasses doing Pretty Woman as well as joining the line when they were doing Proud Mary and Darren walking through the audience with christmas bag and also even sang an few christmas songs in the set which was great and suited to the time period. The show finished @ 11.30pm and thanked Darren, Kaitlyn and scott. The show was FANTASTIC which everyone had an great time including myself and Darren and the band were FANTASTIC too with excellent singing by Darren, Kaitlyn and even Scott and also I saw Maria and Wayne which i got an christmas card from them. I look forward to seeing Darren and the band live again in 2013. Set 1- End Of The World Down By The River Build me Up Buttercup Hello Marylou Don't Be Cruel Treat Me Nice Honey Don't I saw HEr Standing There Ticket To Ride When You Walk In The Room Lucky Lips Yellow River Take A Little Maria Calendar Girl Love Was Made For Me and You He'll Have To Go set 2- I need You Now Ring of Fire I swear Waterloo Mickey You Can't Hurry Love My Guy It's My Party Jingle Bell Rock I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Claus Another Saturday Night Sway Pretty Woman set 3- I Started A Joke Proud Mary To Sir With Love Downtown I Know A Place Aint No Mountain High Enough I Feel the Earth Move Little Sister I Kissed A Girl Lightning Strikes Do Wah Diddy Diddy Eagle Rock Little Bit Of This Set 4- Someone Like You Operator Bad Bad Leroy Brown Passionate Kisses Before the Cheats Can't Help Falling In Love Blue Christmas Return To Sender The Wanderer These Boots Are Made For Walkin All I Want For Christmas Is You After the Lovin On the Road Again Silent Night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015