Swedish Rockabilly Rage @ Morningside services Club

Last night I went to Morningside Services CLub to see the Swedish Rockabilly RAge show which was put together by Lori lee Cash. The show started @ 8.15pm with Miss Teresa and her Rhythmares with Dan on guitar, Jon Flynn on Double bass and coojee Timms on drums which they did an 45 minute set doing an mixture of originals and covers with great singing by Teresa, great and Brilliant guitar playing by Dan, great bass playing by Jon and excellent drumming by Coojee and during the set they did an song for Nina whose birthday was yesterday. There was an interval which I had an drink of water and the first of the 2 Swedish bands that came on stage was the Domestic Bumblebees which they did an AWESOME set doing an mixture of original songs as well as covers including an instrumental version of California Sun and during their set another guitarist played an few songs as well as an piano player which sounded so good. There was another interval where I had an drink of water and bought the Harmonica Sam CD which they were selling that night. the last act of the night was Harmonica Sam which he did an AWESOME set doing original songs and covers including an great version of Rocket 88 and the Domestic Bumblebees did the back up which they were AWESOME too as well as Harmonica who not just sang great he played AWESOME harmonica. The show finished before midnight and Lyn give me an lift home which I got home before 12.30am. It was an FANTASTIC and an AWESOME show and everyone had an great time including myself and an great job again by Lori who always comes up with great ideas which works very well. THe bands were FANTASTIC too and did AWESOME performances which I enjoyed them and on the night I saw Lorraine,Eileen,Jan,Clive, Lori,Kylie, Kat,Drea,Laura, Dan,Teresa, Dudley, matthew, Sheri,Walter,Tony,Lyn,Alan,Tricia, Tracey & Rupert and met Sue,Steve,Dan,Caitlyn and Scott. The next rockabilly show @ Morningside will be on Saturday June 1st when Rusty Pinto, the Ten Fours and Dan and the dualtones be playing there and if you have not been to a rockabilly show go and see one as it's great and everyone has an great time. set List- Miss Teresa- Kiss Me Baby Time For Love I Belong To You Someday It Will Never Change Have Myself A Ball You're The One For Me Dynamite boppin guitar Goosebumps Since I found You Somebody new Head To My Feet Boppin Tonight Everybody ROckin Tongue Tied The Domestic Bumblebees- Shake It Good Lookin Mama Need your Love Tonight let's ROck n Roll Matilda It's me Again California Sun Good Time Blues I'm Ready red Hot Mama she Supposed to be Mine No More Crying Aint It Ashame It Ain't Hard to do Sweet Sweet Harmonica sam- I'm Going to Get You Rocket 88 Keep Us Apart Don't Say You love Me Sitting At the Bar Fishing After Women White Cherry I've Got the Blues On My mind Take A Ride This Train barefoot rock Honey Hush nervous Fellow Promised Land I Am A Rocker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015