Nearly Neil show @ Kedron Wavell Services Club January 3rd 2014

On Friday January 3rd 2014 I went to Kedron Wavell Services Club to see the Neil Diamond tribute show Nearly Neil done by Canadian singer Bobby Bruce which it's my first time seeing this show. Dad took me to the bus stop @ Cannon Hill, caught the bus to Chermside which I got off at the shopping center and I walked to Kedron Wavell. I had Beef Nachos for dinner, had a chocolate sundae for desert, went to the Blue Pacific Room and had a drink of water. The show started @ 8.30pm with Bobby coming on stage and for the next 2 and a bit hours Bobby did 2 sets doing many of the Neil Diamond songs as well as Ashleigh Toole an Australian singer who in 2009 did Australian Idol came out doing Barbara Streisand songs as well as dressing up as her which she sang great and also the back up were just FANTASTIC with Clive Lendich playing great guitar. the show finished at about 10.45pm and after the show Bobby and Ashleigh were selling CD's which I bought 2 of Bobby's CD's as well as getting them signed and also got a photo with him and Ashleigh. Dad picked me up and came home. It was a FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time including myself and I saw Heidi and I met my facebook friend Terese Green who like to go to tribute shows too and also I enjoyed Bobby's show which I hope he comes back to Australia next year which to those who have not seen the show go and see it as you will enjoy it. Set 1- crunchy Granola Suite Forever In Blue Jeans Solitary Man Holly Holly Here I Am Memories(Ashleigh Toole) Woman In Love(Ashleigh Toole) Evergreen(Ashleigh Toole) Girl You'll be A Woman Soon Song Sung Blue set 2- Cracklin Rosie If you know what I mean Beautiful Noise/Soolaimon You Don't Bring Me Flowers(Ashleigh and Bobby) Somewhere(Ashleigh) Cherry Cherry Play me Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show Sweet Caroline I Am I Said I'm A Believer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015