Swizzle Trio @ Carina Leagues Club New Years Eve

On New Years eve Tuesday December 31st 2013 I went to the Carina Leagues CLub where I saw local group Swizzle Trio which included local tribute performer Leisa Kerris and it has been my 9th time in a row going to Carina Leagues Club. Dad took me to the club which I left home @ about 6.15pm and I had Beef Nachos for dinner which they had not Nachos there since about 2012 as well as parts of the club has changed which I had not been there since October 5th 2013 when I saw Brandi and the Badcats as I have not been able to go due to the problem of my foot which it has turned out to be tendinitis. The show started at 8pm and they did sets of songs from the 50's to the 2000's from people like Elvis, Michael jackson, Shakin Stevens, Connie Francis,Chuck berry, Bill Haley and many others and people were dancing on the floor which they would do the waltz, the Nutbush among others and at 9pm the fireworks went off as it has been for the last few years which it looked really good and colourful which the countdown eventually happened at midnight which people counted and singing to Auld Lang Syne including myself which I did some filming of it also and said Happy New Year to a number of people too. I rang home after the countdown which Dad picked up and came home as I was planning to leave after midnight anyway as the show was finished @ 1am as I did not want to stay till then as it would have been hard to get transport home at that time of night being New Years Eve. It was a excellent show which everyone had a great time including myself and I saw Mark from bowling, Robyn, Ross and Gail and also I look forward to New Years Eve 2014 @ Carina Leagues CLub but until then let's enjoy 2014. set 1- I Could Stay Here Forever I'm Losing You Mexican Wind Sweet Caroline My Heart Goes Sha La La Blame It On the Bossa Nova Aint Got Nobody Rockin Robin Tennessee Waltz Dream About You This Ole House Stuck Like Glue Swinging Gotta Get Up and Try Good Luck Charm set 2- Rock n Roll Waltz Some Beach Sway The Lakes Rivers of Babylon You never can tell Sweet sugar candy man Boot scoot Boogie Nutbush City Limits Cha Cha The Twist Shake Rattle and Roll Lipstick On Your Collar Like A Drunk set 3- One Stayin Alive Pretty woman Bad Moon Rising I love You honey Queen Of Hearts Me and Bobby McGee Here For ME I can't Help Myself Return To Sender Crazy The Hucklebuck red Hot The Way You Make Me Feel Set 4- Midnight waltz a song i did not know Lightning Heart The Wanderer Boogie Woogie Biggle Boy Girls Night Out Stuck On You Twistin the Night Away Rock Around the Clock Auld Lang Syne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015