Leo Sayer show @ Twin Towns

On Friday November 14th I went to Twin Towns to see legendary British singer Leo Sayer who is an Australian now which it was second time seeing him as my first was at the Countdown Spectacular at Brisbane Entertainment Center on Saturday September 16th 2006 which he did 2 songs but it was my first time to see an actual show of his. i walked to Twin Towns from Tweed Central as I left at about 6.15pm, had dinner at Flames where I had Vege Lasanga, chips and Salad, had an coke zero to drink, went up to the 5th floor where I bought an fanzine, bought an Crunch chocolate, went inside, drank water and waited. After 8pm Leo Sayer came on stage and for the next 2 and an half hours he did 2 sets as he did many of his classic hits from the 70's as well as doing Let It Be the Beatles song and moving around shaking hands with the fans as well as one fan had an record with her which he signed it on stage and also had an great back up band which at one point during the show Leo played an harmonica as he did an great harmonica playing. the show finished after 10.30pm-10.40pm and went in the line to get Leo's autograph as there were people having CD's as well as old records with them which I got an autograph and an photo which he was nice and friendly and also I walked back to Tweed Central as Dad walked halfway to get me. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time including myself and Leo Sayer sounded great as sang great as well as being still in good voice at age 66 still moving around and i enjoyed it very much which I look forward to seeing Leo Sayer again in the future as to those who have not seen him GO and SEE HIM which I'm sure you will enjoy the experience of seeing an true icon of the 70's as I'm sure it will bring back memories for those who grew up in the 70's as well as who were not born in the era but who has an interest of that era you will enjoy it. Set 1- More Than I Can Say Orchard Road Train Pop Life The Show Goes On One Man Band Moon Lightning Have You Ever Been In Love Saturday Giving It All The Way Set 2- Raining In My Heart Endless Flight Dreamin Thunder In My Heart You Make Me Feel Like Dancing When I Need You Long Tall Glasses How Much In Love Let It Be I Can't Stop Loving You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015