the Avengers @ Easts Leagues Club November 9th 2014

Last Sunday I went to the Easts Leagues Club to see Brisbane group the Avengers which it was my 5th time seeing them this year as well as my 22nd time seeing them altogether. I caught the bus to the club from the city and when I arrived at the club I saw George Savva the sax player from the Brisbane rock n roll group the Dominoes. I went to the Cafe where I had Nachos for lunch, ate muffin and Ice Cream and saw the guys which I sat at their table as I would be there throughout the show. The show stared @ 1pm and they did 4 sets as they did stuff by Elvis Presley, the Beatles, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Buddy Holly, The Eagles and others as well as during one set Frank who knows the guys played drums on 2 songs and had conversations with the others in between sets which was great to see. The show finished @ 5pm which I thanked the guys as well as getting an photo with them and went outside which Dad with Mum picked up to go home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time including myself and the group played great and sounding great as always as well as seeing Lorraine and to those who have not seen the Avengers GO AND SEE THEM which you should have a great time enjoying and listen to great music of great eras.The Avengers will be at Easts leagues Club on Friday November 28th so don't miss out. Set 1- Chains I'll Get You You Never Can Tell I Could Easily Fall In Love With You/Do You Wanna Dance/Move It/Please Don't Tease Under The Broadwalk Massachusetts/To Love Somebody When You Walk In The Room Proud Mary That'll Be The Day Singing the Blues Twist and Shout All Shook Up Rock Around the Clock Rave On Johnny Be Goode Suspicious Minds The Twist/Let's Twist Again Set 2- Brown Eyed Girl Fly Like A Bird The Wanderer/Ruby Baby Happy Together Promised Land Do You Love Me Heartbeat/Runaway My Girl When You Say Nothing At All Nowhere Man Set 3- Maggie May I'm A Believer Crazy Little Thing Called Love Elenor Big Girls Don't Cry/Walk Like A Man Still Rock n Roll To Me I heard It Through the Grapevine Pretty Woman Young Girl Handle With Care Set 4- Every Breath You Take Sway How Long Last Night Stuck In the Middle Twistin By The Pool Don't Stop Back In the USSR Take It Easy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015