Twang and Pat Capocci show @ Greenslopes Bowls CLub

On Saturday December 13th I went to Greenslopes Bowls Club to see Sunshine Coast Twang and Sydney performer Pat Capocci. Dad took me to Greenslopes Bowls Club which I paid $ 20.00 for the show and for dinner had chicken and salad for dinner as well as having a Coke Zero and went inside which i use my mobile and had a drink of water. The show show started @ 7.50pm with Twang coming on stage which they did 2 sets doing their own songs mainly as well as some covers with excellent singing from Maree as well as great guitar playing as well and they did 2 FANTASTIC sets and before Pat Capocci's set there was an raffle done by Lori with a little help from Lyn which an lady named Sarah won. then Pat Capocci came on stage with Jon Flynn on bass and they did an FANTASTIC set doing his own songs with great bass playing by Jon and great guitar playing by Pat and I left @ 11pm to go home which Dad Picked me up. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time including myself and both Twang and Pat Cappoci were FANTASTIC too which they sang and played great too and also saw Lori, Lyn, Eileen, Allan, Graham, Nina, Tricia, Laura, Lawrie and Rod and met Chrissy, Chris(nina's Mum), Maree from Twang, Ursula and Mike. Another great effort done by Lori for putting this show together and she is bringing Big Sandy and Los Straitjackets with the Oz Rite Boys which includes Dan and Jon which they will be playing at the Zoo in the Valley on March 13th 2015 so to those who have not seen those acts place do which I think you shall enjoy it. Twang- set 1- Cracker JAck Man To Love Shake Around Ain't Got No Woman Old Time Music Hall My Boy Elvis Will You Love Again an song I don't know With You Tonight Love Struck Baby Don't Treat Me This Way Take My Way Set 2- Gonna Rock Rock It Baby A Little Love My Way Back Home Rain Keeps On Falling This Little Girl's Going Home Rockin Around Don't Wait For Me Crazy For You Rockabilly Girls Pat Cappoci- Good Stuff Gennie In A Bottle Cool Daddy Baby Sue Walking Toes Dynamite Work My Magic On You Wild Pad Salad Ann Teenage Baby Mary Jane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015