Little Stevie's 60's Sensation show @ Easts Leagues Club

On Friday night December 5th I went to Easts Leagues Club to see Little Stevie's 60's Sensation as it was their debut show there and I have seen Steven perform with Brandi and the Badcats and his other band Little Stevie and the Tail Fins. I caught two buses to Coorparoo as I caught a bus from Cannon Hill to Carindale and then caught a Bus from Carindale to Coorparoo which I walk to Easts Leagues Club and for Dinner I had Nachos as well as having for desert Muffins and Ice Cream. The show started @ 7.30pm which they did 4 sets of great 60's songs from Beatles, Rolling Stones, Hollies, Searchers, Easybeats, Billy Thorpe, Kinks, The Animals, Manfred Mann, Small Faces and Creedence as well as in the first 2 sets the band wore waist suits and ties and the last 2 sets wore different clothes which Stephen wore an pyschdelic shirt as well as people were requesting songs which it's good to see. the show finished @ 11.30pm which I thanked Stephen, Dad picked me and came home. It was a great show which everyone had a great time including myself and Stephen and the band which they played and sounded great too and also I saw Shaun from the Rockin Bodgies, Kelly and Warren. To those who want to see them please do yourself a favour and see them as they put on a great show doing great songs from a great era and also he has his other band Little Stevie and the Tail Fins go see them as well. I hope Little Stevie's 60's Sensation show goes very well and Please support this show. set 1- I Saw Her Standing there Get Off My Cloud Dancing Shoes Under the Boardwalk I'm Into Something Good Shakin All Over In The Midnight Hour Please Please Me Needles and Pins She's So Fine Down On The Corner Just One Look Cherry Cherry You Really Got Me Set 2- A Hard Day's Night It's All Over Now Pretty Flamingo Keep On Running Surfin USA Poison Ivy When You Walk In The Room You Can't Do That Do You Love Me Let's Twist Again Do Wah Diddy Diddy Shake You Tail Feather Love Potion No 9 Jumpin Jack Flash set 3- Pretty Woman All Day and All Of the Night No Particular Please To Go I'm A Believer Satisfaction She's My baby Treat Her Right Rock n Roll Music Hippy Hippy Shake Route 66 Proud Mary Gloria Mony Mony Set 4- Get Back Sha La La La lee Twist and Shout Johnny Be Goode Bad Moon Rising Walking The Dog I Fought The Law We've Gotta Get Out Of this Place Roadhouse Blues Rockabilly Rebel Save the Last Dance For Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015