Paul Simon and Sting show @ Brisbane February 3rd 2015

Last Tuesday February 3rd I went to the Brisbane Entertainment Centre to see legendary singers Paul Simon and Sting which it was my first time seeing them. I caught the train to Central Station where I had McChicken Burger and Fries for dinner and McFlurry for desert as drank an Coke Zero and caught train from Central to Boondall which i walked to the Entertainment Centre. I rang home, bought the program, T shirt and an bag, bought popcorn and Coke Zero, ate popcorn,drank coke Zero, went inside, use mobile and had a look at program. The show started around 7.45pm with Paul Simon and Sting coming on stage which they were on stage for over 2 hours and 45 minutes and would performed many of their classic songs including some of the Simon & Garfunkel as well as the police songs as well as the solo stuff as which they did some songs together as well as doing the songs on their own and they had their own back up bands like the musicians who would back Sting when he did his set and the musicians who backed up Paul Simon and everyone were certainly enjoying themselves. The show finished at 10.30pm which Paul and Sting finishing with an excellent version of When Will I Be Loved, I walked to the train station, caught the train which I rang Dad twice, got off at Cannon Hill and Dad picked me up there which we came home. It was an FANTASTIC and an BRILLIANT show which I had an great time as well as enjoying seeing 2 iconic singers of popular music and Paul Simon and Sting sounded great together and playing great at their age Paul being 73 and Sting 63. Seeing Paul Simon and Sting was an experience for me as I've always wanted to see them as I'm a fan of both Simon and Garfunkel and the Police and I am very glad to have seen them which it's something that I will never forget and also they have one more Australian show that will be next weekend in Perth as well as the Hunter Valley tonight so to those who are going you shall experience seeing these true music greats who work still endures after all these years. Set List- Brand New Day Boy In The Bubble Fields Of Gold So Lonely When The World Running Down You Make the Best Of What Still Around Seven Days Driven To Tears Walking On The Moon Mother and Child Reunion 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover Dazzling Blue Graceland Still Crazy After All These Years Me and Julio Down By The Schoolyard Fragile America Message In A Bottle The Hounds Of Winter The End Of the Game Roxanne Desert Rose The Boxer That Was Your Mother Hearts and Bones Mystery Train/Wheels Cool Cool River Diamonds On the Soles Of Her Shoes You Can Call Me Al Cecilia Every Breathe You Take Bridge Over Troubled Water When Will I Be Loved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015