The Avengers @ Easts Leagues Club

Last Saturday February 14th I went to Easts Leagues Club to see the Avengers which it was my 23rd time seeing them and first time this year. Dad took me to Easts Leagues Club, went to the Cafe which I had Lasanga and Salad for dinner, drank Coke Zero, ate Ice Cream and Muffin, saw Roger,Laura and Graeme which I spoke with them as well as seeing Mick. The Show started @ 7.30pm which they did 4 sets of songs by Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, Bill Haley, Dire Straits, The Beatles, Billy Joel,Creedence, Chuck Berry, Dion, The Eagles, Cliff Richard, Queen, the Turtles, Roy Orbison and many others and one at one point Mick and Garth sat my table as well as Mick buying me an Coke Zero during one of the intervals as well as Frank who is friends with the group played drums on 2 songs. the show finished @ 11.30pm which I thanked the guys, Dad picked me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time including as well as the group played and sounded great too and I saw Nils from Ten Pin Bowling, Mirko from Bowling as well as his Mum and Lyn from rockabilly gigs and also the Avengers will be back at Easts Next Friday February 27th so if you want to see them do yourself a favour and see them as they put on a great show which you shall enjoy. Set 1- Chains I'll Get You Heartbeat/Runaway My Girl That'll be the Day I Could Easily Fall In Love With You/Do You Wanna Dance/Move It/Please Don't Tease Handle With Care Do You Love Me Promised Land Happy Together The Wanderer/Ruby Baby Fly Like A Bird Brown Eyed Girl Johnny Be Goode Rave On Suspicious Minds All Shook Up Set 2- When You Walk In The Room Proud Mary Singing The Blues Twist and Shout The Twist/Let's Twist Again Rock Around the Clock Crazy Little Thing Called Love Maggie May Elenor Big Girls Don't Cry/Walk Like A Man Only The Lonely I can See Clearly Now Twistin By the Pool Last Night Set 3- How Long Young Girl Still Rock n Roll To Me Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress Stuck In the Middle I hear You Knocking Come Back Again Take It Easy Pretty Woman I heard It Through It The Grapevine Set 4- When You Say Nothing At All Nowhere Man Everybody's Talkin Massachusetts/To Love Somebody Under the Boardwalk Sway Back In the USSR Don't Stop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015