The Avengers @ Easts Leagues Club July 17th 2015

On July 17th I went to Easts Leagues Club to see the Avengers which it was my 26th time seeing them as well as my 4th time this year and second time that week as I saw them @ the Old Rockers Get Together @ Broncos Leagues Club. Dad took me to Easts Leagues Club, saw Nadine who works at the club, went to Cafe, rang Dad and use mobile. Had Nachos for dinner, drank Coke Zero,ate Cake, saw Roger and Mick, talked which Roger gave me an Signed Poster of the group and had a drink of water. The Show started @ 7.30pm which they did 4 sets and for the next 4 hours they did songs by Elvis, Buddy Holly, Cliff Richard, Bill Haley, Fleetwood Mac, The Beach Boys, the Beatles as well adding songs by John Paul Young and the Bellamy Brothers and also saw Ron,Sue, Lorraine and Maggie and had a conversation with Roger which he gave me a program of the Chinese New Year show which the Avengers played and also Frank played 2 songs during one of the sets. The Show finished @ 11,30pm, thanked the guys, Dad Picked me up and Came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time including myself and the group played great and sounding great and also I look forward to seeing them soon. Set 1- Heartbeat/Runaway I Could Easily Fall In Love With You/Do You Wanna Dance/Move It/Please Don't Tease That'll be The Day Singing The Blues Crazy Little Thing Called Love When You Walk In the Room Proud Mary Johnny be Goode Rave On Twist and Shout All Shook Up Rock Around the Clock Elenor Twistin By the Pool Fly Like A Bird My Girl Young Girl set 2- Suspicious Minds Do You Love Me Still Rock N Roll To me Big Girls Don't Cry/Walk Like A Man Let Your Love Flow Take It Easy Stuck In the Middle I Hear You Knocking Handle With Care I Can See Clearly now Don't Stop set 3- How Long I heard It Through the Grapevine Pretty Woman Love Is In the Air Da Do Ron Ron I'm A Believer/Theme From the Monkees Back In the USSR Come Back Again Surfin Safari/Surfin USA Wipeout Promised Land Happy Together Brown Eyed Girl Set 4- When You Say Nothing At All Only The Lonely Every Breathe You Take Nowhere Man Last Night 6 Days On the Road Living Next Door To Alice Already Gone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015