Dragon the Countdown Years show @ Kedron Wavell March 11th 2016

On Friday March 11th I went to Kedron Wavell to see legendary NZ Australian rock group Dragon which it was my 4th time seeing as the last time I saw them was on Friday June 20th 2014 @ Kedron Wavell for the Trilogy Show and it will be 10 years on July 13th when I first saw them @ Kedron Wavell with the Choirboys, Jenny Morris and Michael Spiby. Dad took me to Cannon Hill, caught bus to Chermside and walked to Kedron Wavell. Went to Café, ordered Nachos and Sundae, rang Dad and bought Coke. Had Nachos for dinner, drank Coke, Ate Sundae, saw Paula who is one of the staff members, went to Blue Pacific Room, saw Mark, Therese, Patrick, Bernice and an lady who I have known from the gigs and talked. The show started after 8pm with Dragon coming on stage which they did 2 sets and in the first set they performed the songs that was performed by other acts who performed on Countdown like Little River Band, AC/DC, Sherbet, skyhooks and the Angels which the drummer Pete sang lead on of the songs. There was an interval which I had an Coke to drink and then Dragon came back on stage for the second set which they did the classic Dragon hits including Celebration, Rain, April Sun In Cuba and Are You Old Enough and the people were standing enjoying themselves as well as singing along to those songs. The show finished at about 10.20pm which after the show there was CD's on sale and the guys came out to sign stuff as well as getting photos with the fans which I got mine with Todd and Mark and Dad picked me up which we stopped at Maccas Cannon Hill which I had an ice cream and Coke Zero and came home. It was an AWESOME show which everyone had an great time including myself and Dragon were just AWESOME too which they played and singing great which they are sounding great as ever which I look forward to see them again soon. To those who have not seen Dragon live do yourselves an favour and see them and I'm sure you will be impressed with them as well as experiencing seeing an true legendary rock group live doing great songs which has stood the test of time. Set 1- Yesterday's Hero Summer Love Help Is On It's Way Stayin Alive All My Friends Are Getting Married Bad Boy For Love It's A Long Way To The Top I See Red Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again Set 2- Still In Love With You Age Of Reason Speak No Evil I'm Easy Young Years April Sun In Cuba Celebration Rain Are You Old Enoough

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015