10CC @ Twin Towns

On Saturday April 28th I went to Twin Towns for the second night in an row to see legendary British 70's group 10CC which it was my first time seeing them. I had been to dinner with Mum, Dad and Heath at Greenmount Surf Club where I had Nachos for dinner, I walked to the club, went to the 5th floor, bought program, went inside the showroom and waited. Then 10CC came on around 8.40pm with original member Graham Gouldman, Rick Fenn guitarist since 1976, Paul Burgess on drums since 1976, Keith Hayman on keyboards, guitars and vocals and Iain Hornal on guitar and vocals and for the next hour and an half the group performed many of their classic hits from the 70's which everyone was singing along to the songs and the crowd were enjoying themselves too and before the show finished they did their first hit Donna in a capella which was amazing and sounded great and also when they finished the show with Rubber Bullets most of the crowd stood up to dance along. the show finished after 10.10pm which they had CD's, programs, hats and TV shirts on sale after the show which the group to sign stuff which I got the program signed and got photos with them, went downstairs where I saw Dad and we went back to Greenmount Resort. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time including myself and 10CC were FANTASTIC as well as sounding great as well as singing great songs that has stood the test of time which sounds an great today as it was back then and I hope they come back again soon. Set List- The Wall Street Shuffle(1974) Art For Art's Sake(1975) Life is A Minestrone (1975) Good Morning Judge (1977) The Dean and I (1973) Feel the Benefit (1977) The Things We Do For Love (1976) Silly Love (1974) From Rochdale To Ocho Rios (1979) I'm Mandy Fly Me (1976) I'm Not In Love(1975) Dreadlock Holiday (1978) Donna(1972) Rubber Bullets (1973)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015