Buddy Love and the Tremors @ Carina Leagues Club

Last Saturday April 13th I went to Carina Leagues to see local group Buddy Love and the Tremors which it was my second seeing them. Dad took me to the club, had Lamb Shanks for dinner, drank Coke Zero, ate Cake and Cream and did writing. The show started @ 8pm which they did 3 sets doing an mixture of classic rock and roll and country by Elvis, The Everly Brothers, Chuck Berry, Stray Cats, Eric Clapton and others as well as everyone enjoying themselves on the floor and there was an CD on sale but no one bought it and I see them again next time I will buy one. The show finished at 11.30pm, thanked one of the guys, saw Dad and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time including myself and the band played great and sang great too as well as entertaining the crowd and I enjoyed their show which I look forward to seeing them again soon. set 1 Boogie Woogie Cho Cho Train Ride With Me My Girl Josephine A Fool Such As I I Just Wanna Dance With You Neon Blue Stray Cat Strut Rockin Robin Back In Your Arms Again Gun sling Set 2- Heartaches By The Number Lay Down Sally When Will I be Loved Jitterbug Boogie an song I don't know Cowboy Rides Away Movin Past Midnight Who Do You Think You Are Rockabilly Rebel I Know You Love Me Too Corrina Corrina set 3- Flip Flop Fly Just Tell Me Honky Tonk Song We Drank Tequila If You Really Do Well It's Gonna Be Alright Nadine Promised Land

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015