Abbalive @ Kedron Wavell

On Friday night I went to Kedron Wavell to see the Abba tribute act Abbalive which it was my 3rd time seeing them. Dad took me to Cannon Hill, caught bus, got off at Chermside and walk to Kedron Wavell. Went to the Kitchen, rang home, Had Barramundi (Grilled), Chips and Salad for dinner, drank Coke, ate Oreo Sundae, went up the Blue Pacific Room, saw Paula, went inside, wrote notes and met an lady called Collette. The show started after 8pm with Abbalive coming on stage which they did 2 sets doing the Abba classic hits from the 70's backed with Bob on drums from America and an bass player from Brisbane and getting the crowd entertained singing to the songs as well as getting the crowd to interact with using phones as light and arms waving in the air and there was an interval which I had an Coke Zero to drink as well as speaking to two ladies at my table which one of them told me that she saw the beach Boys years ago and also in the second set there was some security men putting lines on the floor as some of the crowd had to go to the other side but it was all good as well as the ladies Michelle and Lynelle wore white in the first set and wore blue and white in the second set which they looked great. The show finished after 10.30pm, saw an lady I know named Sandy who I did work experience @ Franklins cannon Hill 24 years ago which she was with some of the people from the Endeavour Foundation, got an photo with the group, went downstairs, saw Dad and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time and I had an great time too and Abbalive sounded FANTASTIC as well as playing great and getting the crowd entertained as well as everyone joining in which they do an great job as well as doing those classic Abba songs which has stood the test of time and also Abbalive are one of the best tribute acts here in Queensland as well as Australia. To those who have not seen them do yourselves an favour and SEE THEM which you'll be amazed and impressed and I look forward to see them again soon. Set 1- Waterloo Ring Ring People Need Love He Is Your Brother Hasta Manana Honey Honey SOS Bang A Boomerang I Do I Do I Do Rock Me Mamma Mia Fernando Kiss The Teacher Knowing Me Knowing You Why Do You Have To Be Me Money Money Money Set 2- Take A Chance On Me The Name Of The Game I Have A Dream Chiquitita Voulez Vous Gimme Gimme Gimme Super Trouper The Winner Takes It All Does Your Mother Know So Long Dancing Queen Thank You For The Music

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015