UK Bee Geez Show @ Wynnum RSL

On Saturday February 15th I went to the Wynnum RSL Club to see the Bee Gees tribute show UK Bee Geez which it's my 3rd time seeing the show. Dad took me to Cannon Hill, drank Coke Zero, caught bus, got off at Wynnum and walk to the RSL. Rang home, had Chicken Breast Fillet, Chips and Salad for dinner, drank Coke Zero, ate cookies, went upstairs, took photos and did writing. The show started at about 8pm with Dave, Glen and Shaun come on stage wearing the clothes the Bee Gees wore in the late 90's and early 2000's performing the Bee Gees classics from the 60's and 70's and an 2001 track from this is Where I Came In album as well as Dave seeing me in the audience and also getting the audience sing a long to the songs and there was an interval which I had an Coke Zero to drink. In the second set which the guys came on stage wearing the white gear and they performed their 70's and 80's hits as well as songs by Frankie Valli, Samantha Sang etc which Dave mentioned that Emotion was in the movie called the Stud in 1978 and I actually didn't know that and also the audience getting up and enjoying themselves. The show finished after 10.20pm, the guys came out which they got photos with the fans and I got myself photos with the guys, saw Dad and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which the Dave, Glen and Shaun were great and sounding great as well as singing great and everyone had an great time including myself and they also do an great job doing those Bee Gees classics. I look forward to seeing them again and to those who have not seen them do yourselves an favour and See Them which you will be impressed. set 1- You Should Be Dancing To love Somebody Massachusetts I've Gotta Get A Message To You Lonely Days Spicks and Specks New York Mining Disaster 1941 How Can You Mend A Broken Heart Words Nights On Broadway I Started A Joke Wedding Day If I Can't Have You Set 2- Jive Talkin More Than A Woman Night Fever You Win Again One Grease Emotion Islands In the Stream You Should Be Dancing Stayin Alive How Deep Is Your Love Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015