I would Never Do That by Jimmy Boyd


American singer Jimmy Boyd who had the hit single I Saw Mommy Kissing in 1952 as well as hits Tell Me A Story with Frankie Laine number 4 in the USA in 1953 and The Little Boy and The Old Man number 24 USA and with Rosemary Clooney Dennis The Menace number 25 USA also in 1953 and in 1966 had an single with I Would Never Do That which was only an hit in Australia which went to number 58  and it was number 11 here in Brisbane  but I don't know about the other  cities which if anyone knows which I would appreciate your comments.  It was produced by Leon Russell and Snuff Garrett with JJ Cale doing the engineering .  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015