Dezzie D and the Stignrays @ Coolangatta Sands Hotel Friday June 11th 2021


 On Friday afternoon I went to the Coolangatta Sands Hotel where I saw Dezzie D and the Stingrays  who are an Brisbane group and it was my first time seeing them. The show started at 2pm  which they did 2 sets doing an mixture of original songs as well as covers by Ruth Brown, Brenda Lee, Sam Cooke, Duane Eddy etc   which it was  crowded and everyone enjoying themselves  and during the interval I had an coke Zero to drink and I saw Eileen  who I had not seen since 2019. The show finished  at 4pm, bought coke Zero from the Snack Bar and went back to the Unit. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had a  great time  including me and Dezzie D and the Stingrays were FANTASTIC too with great playing  by the guys as well as great singing by Dezzie D which she does the songs so well and getting the crowds entertained. They play all around Brisbane and I look forward to see them again live soon. 

Set 1-
Down The Line
Sweet Nothin
Scorched
5-10-15 hours
Made For My baby
Knock Knock
Break It To Me Gently 
I Blame You
Black Coffee
Freak Me Out 
ah shucks baby
Don't Chuck These Things On Me
Twistin the Night Away

Set 2-
It's Love
baby Of Mine
Let's Jump the Broomstick 
That's Why
The Fish
All My Boyfriends Are Dancin With Me
Do the Scratch
Fever
Rockit  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015