Issi Dye @ the Queen Elizabeth Park Stage


 On Saturday morning June 12th I went to see Issi Dye at the Queen Elizabeth Stage. I came to the area just after the 1st song was done and for the remaining of the set he did songs by the Everly Brothers, Elvis Presley, Johnny O'Keefe, Col Joye and Johnny Cash and others and was backed by Glenn Douglas on guitar and Les on Keyboards and  I was at the back then went towards the front when Issi saw me and said hello when I saw Ray and Tyler and Leeanne were there too as well as at the end of the show as that day was also Issi's 75th birthday singer Shelley Minson and her husband Lawrie came out to sing Happy birthday to Issi which was great. The show lasted until 10.30am and after the show Issi had CD's on sale which he came out to sign them as well as getting photos which I got an photo with Issi as well as seeing Kevin and Diane. It was an FANTASTIC show with an FANTASTIC performance  by Issi who is always very entertaining and getting the crowd entertained  and everyone having an great time . If you have not seen Issi live do yourselves an favour and SEE IT which you will be amazed and impressed. 

Set List-
Move Baby Move
Ring Of Fire
Dream Lover
Come On and Take My Hand
Don't Be Cruel
Bye Bye Baby
Summer Holiday
All Shook Up
Sea Of Heartbreak
Walk Right Back
Til I Kissed You
Bye Bye Love
Good Luck Charm
One Last Kiss
Personality
Johnny be Goode
She's My baby
Shout. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015