Morse Code and the Secret Squirrels at the Dixon Street Stage


 on Saturday afternoon June 12th I went to the Dixon Street stage to see Morse Code and the Secret Squirrels  which they are an  Gold Coast group  and it was my first time seeing them.  The show started @ 2.30pm and for the one hour they did an set of classic songs by Nancy Sinatra, Hermans Hermits, Del Shannon, Patsy Cline and others and they looked  great in the military clothes. The show lasted until 3.30pm , I bought Coke Zero from 7-11. drank it, took photos and went back to the unit. It was an FANTASTIC show with great singing by Cherryn who sang with the Andrews Sisters tribute show who also performs around locally as well  by Peter Uppman and great playing by the other members and everyone had an great time  which I look forward to seeing the band again in the future. 

Set List-
Suicide Is Painless
I Love Being Here With You
Runaway
Crazy
Happy Together
Tuxedo Junction 
What A Wonderful World 
an song I don't know
I'm Into Something Good
Baba Doo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015