my week september 12th-19th


Sorry for being late writing about my week last week but I will it now. My week last week was really good which began with sunday as I went to church as Will preached and I went to Kedron-wavell where I went to see Aussie singer entertainer Issi Dye which he was FANTASTIC despite not too many people attending and got his autograph and a photo and also bought a ticket to see Normie rowe on October 30th. went to work monday-friday which was busy but good which for the 1st three days did my normal 5 hours but the last 2 days had to do all day as my mail lady beth was sick and met a few new people last week Damsel(PSA) and emma(pharmacy) and we had to say good bye to jason cracknell(allied health) as he went back to sydney which i did'nt know it until lunchtime friday and after work on thursday had go to cannon hill as i had to buy a voucher for my friend steven peters who turned 35 last friday. Saturday went to ten pin bowling which i scored 87,114 and 164 and went to the movies @ Bulimba where i saw the young victoria which was very good and brilliant and after the movie saw my old teacher barry turvey from buranda special school(1990,1994 and 1995) which he is well and is a social worker.
here's to another week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015