My Birthday




On Wednesday I had my birthday which i turned 32 and for my birthday I got 5 CD's The Who, the Rolling Stones, Kenny Rogers, Queen and the Doors, 3 Books about Alberts music, Ray martin and the Finn Brothers, DVD's by the Beatles (Hard Day's Night) AND Neil Diamond, money, and scratchee. I went to work that day and got cards, vouchers(Sanity and Jb Hi Fi),scratchee and chocolates. From my friend Steven got a JB hi Fi voucher and got money from my Aunty. Had an chicken dinner @ home that night and ice cream cake and jelly for desert. i had an wonderful day on my birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015