My Weekend on the Gold Coast-November 12th





2 weeks ago on November 12th-14th me & Mum went to Coolangatta for the weekend as I was actually supposed to see 2 shows US rock groups the Turtles and Three Dog Night at Twin Towns on Friday the 12th and the Barron knights on the 13th but the Turtles was cancelled which I was very disappointed as I was so looking forward to seeing them and had to choose to see a free show.
Friday November 12th
Me and Mum caught an train to South Brisbane station and then caught an train to Robina which we arrived by after Midday. Mum & I caught the bus to Coolangatta after 1pm and went to Big Chiefs which I had Chicken and Chips for lunch and Mum had Fish,chips and salad for lunch and also an bird touched Mum's lunch which was very funny. Had an Look at the bookshop and 2 second hand shops, went to Greenmount Resort where I signed in, relaxed for a while, bought McFlurry from Maccas, went to Internet Place where I checked my emails, had a look at Target and went back to Greenmount. Had an quiet afternoon, went to Twin Towns where I had Chicken Straganoff for dinner,had cherry ripe slice for desert and went to Breezes where I saw an singer guitarist Richard O performed. Saw the Zookeepers an Brisbane which they were good but the music did'nt appeal to me as they were doing mainly modern stuff and left Twin Towns by 11pm which we walked back to greenmount where I bought an Diet Coke. Mum & I spoke for a while and went to bed @ 1.02am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015