My Weekend on the Gold Coast-November 13th

On Saturday November 13th my second day on the Gold Coast with Mum started with me getting up @ 7.47am and went to Fegan's restaurant where I had an Hot breakfast and yogurt which it was very nice. Went to Coolangatta which I went to the Internet Place where I checked my emails and caught a bus to Tweed City Shopping Center. Had an look at ,newsagent, QBD, Bookworld, JB Hi Fi, Sanity and Big w, Had an Salad roll for lunch, had an another look at JB hi Fi where I bught a CD by the UK 60's pop group the Move and caught an bus back to Tweed Heads. Had a look at Collins Bookshop and a shop called DIDB's, went to 7-11 where I got an slurpee and a Kit Kat and went back to Greenmount. had an quiet afternoon which I went for a swim and for dinner had Scallops,ham and chips which me and Mum had it on the balcony. Went to Twin Towns where I saw the British pop comedy group the Barron Knights which was funny and FANTASTIc which i got autographs & photos and lasted an hour and a half and walk back to Greenmount. had an quiet night and went to bed at 11.47pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015