My Weekend on the Gold Coast-November 14th

The 3rd and last day of my weekend down the coast with Mum began as i got up @ 7.20am, went to Fagan's restaurant which i had cereal and a hot breakfast and saw Torrie who is Emma's Daughter whom I've known since she was a baby which she was there with a friend. Left Greenmount after breakfast, Mum went to 7-11, i had an look at newsagent an a CD sale, went to a shop where I bought Cards, caught a bus to Robina, ate Sausage Roll, caught train, got off at South Brisbane and Caught train back to cannon Hill which dad picked us up and came home. I had an great time down the coast and it was an very nice weekend trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015