Killer Queen show @ Moreton bay Sports Club September 1st 2012

On Saturday September 1st(my 34th Birthday) I went to the Moreton Bay Sports Club for my birthday dinner with Mum, Dad and Heath and was also seeing the Killer Queen show an tribute to legendary British rock band Queen which it was my second time seeing this band as I saw them @ Easts Leagues CLub on Saturday March 27th 2010. The show started @ about 8.40pm and for the next 2 hours the band performed many of Queen's classic stuff from the 70's and 80's which there was an interval where I bought an poster and everyone was having an great time as well as singing along to the classic songs and people dancing on the floor. the show finished beofre 11pm which an man came to me and took to the merchadise area where the lady who works in it gave me an free shirt and met Kevin the drummer who does the Roger Taylor part which i got an autograph and photo as well as with John who also is my facebook friend and also caught the courtsey bus home. It was an FANTASTIC show and the band were just FANTASTIC which they played great with John Blunt doing an excellent job doing Freddie Mercury and also I saw 2 people I knew from church Luke and Ash as well as an lady I knew from work. To those who have not seen the band go and seen them as they put on an GREAT Show doing the Queen songs that still endures after more then 35 years and everyone has an great time. set List- set 1- We Will Rock You Don't Stop Me Now Take Me Home You're My Best Friend Having an Ball 39 an song I don't know Crazy Little Thing Called Love Another One Bites the Dust Somebody to Love set 2 Radio Ga Ga Kind Of MAgic Tutti Frutti/Keep A Knockin/Your Mama Don't Dance/Jailhouse Rock I Wanna Break Free I want It All Bohemian Rhapsody Gotta Go We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015