My Birthday

On Saturday September 1st I celebrated my 34th birthday and I had an great day. On Saturday morning I woke up @ 5.54am and got the Be My baby compilation from Heath as well as vouchers from Mum which were JB Hi Fi, QBD and Dymocks and also the day before I got cards,chocolates from most of the staff @ work and an voucher from 4E @ work. Went to Ten Pin Bowling Saturday Morning which i got an card from Ros and Mark kalms and from my friend @ Crossroads Adrian which Anne from my league gave me the card and some of the people wished me an Happy Birthday. I scored 154,175 and 173 and Ros took me home which i had to change shirt and also I caught an cab to Carindale.
, Went to Sizzler where Matthew, Billy, KAren,Claire, Kim with her carer Norman, Anita and her Dad Ross attended and I had 2 plates of Pasta and Salad for lunch as well as 2 Bowls of Ice Cream. I got money from Billy and Kim, an movie voucher from Matthew and an book mark from Anita and had an great day having birthday lunch with friends which it's great as I've known Kim for 29 years, Matthew and Karen for 27 years, Billy for 26 years, Anita for 14 years and Claire for 11 years and always appreciate the kindness and thoughts.
Caught the bus to cannon Hill which i went to Choice where I bought birthday cards for friends @ work and came home. Had an quiet afternoon which my Dad came home from Allora and from my sister,brother in law, nieces and nephew I got money, movie voucher, pens and an memory stick. Went to Moreton Bay Sports Club with Mum, Dad and Heath where I had an chicken Schentzel, chips and salad for dinner and went to see the Killer Queen tribute show which it was FANTASTIC and will write about the shows very shortly. Had Ice Cream Cake on Sunday night, yesterday got an few more cards from the staff at work including an JB HI FI voucher from QDI and chocolates from Theater as well as another JB HI FI voucher from my friend Steven Peters and today got an card from Michelle from 5D. I also got messages from friends on Facebook which i really appreciate and I feel the love and kindness to see these messages from friends, family, rockabilly friends and other music friends on Facebook. It was an great day and look forward to turning 35 next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015