Deke Dickerson show @ Morningside Services Club

On Sunday March 16th I went to Morningside Services Club to AMerican rockabilly singer Deke Dickerson along with support acts Twang and the Hi Boys which it was my first time seeing Deke and Twang and second time seeing the Hi Boys. Dad drove me to the Morningside Services Club which I had Rump Steak,Chips and salad for lunch, took photos, went inside and waited which I ordered my ticket online. The first act on stage was Twang at 1.45pm which they did an excellent set with excellent singing and playing by the group and there was an interval. Then the next act was the Hi Boys which they did an excellent set doing mainly their own songs as well as some covers and played great too and there was another interval which I had a coke Zero as well as taking photos. then Deke Dickerson came on with Jon Flynn on Double bass and Tommy on drums and they did an AWESOME set with a mixture of original songs and some covers and during Deke's set Jon and Tommy did a lead vocal each on one song as well as doing well an dance thing which it was excellent as well as Lorraine and 2 others going on stage which was interesting too. The show finished at about 5.40pm which after the show Deke still had some CD's and other stuff on sale which I bought a CD and got it signed, had a Coke Zero, talked and Dad picked me to go home. It was an AWESOME show which everyone had a great time including myself even though I still can't dance at the moment and all the acts were excellent but Deke was AWESOME and I saw Jan,Eileen,Lorraine, Lori(who donated me $50 for my shave for a cure),LAwrie,Laura, Graham, Kat, MAtt,Sheri, Walter, Joey,Karen,Paulie,Tricia, Dan, Tracey,Teresa,Kylie,Del,Lyn and Nina and I met Kelly, Katrina and Tim. Another great effort done by Lori and always put on great shows which is what you want and I look forward to another show which I'm sure Lori will plan soon. Twang- Rock n Roll I Need A Man A Little Love Going Crazy For You On MY Way Back Home Rain Keeps On Falling Ain't Got No Woman a song I did'nt know Round Up Girl Going Home Rockin Don't Wait Up For Me Take My Way The Hi Boys- Waitin In School Tell Me Baby Bring It Back Baby Cuty 49 Devil By Your Side Boss Man Look So Good Trouble Shake Baby Let's Play House Louisana Whiskey Jelly Roll one and See Howlin At The Moon Deke Dickerson- Love For You Crazy Way To Go High Flying Queen Speaking Up My heart Got No Place To Go I Might Not Come Home At All Tattooed Lady run Chicken Run Aint Got No Home Rockabilly FLattop A song I did'nt know Mission Of Hillbilly Don I never Cared For you Waiting At The End Of The Road Baby Blue Rockin Gypsy Keep On Dancing Whistle Break Hey hey Hey Potang Lovin Up A Storm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015