John Rowles show @ Kedron Wavell Services CLub

On Friday March 7th I went to Kedron Wavell Services Club to see New Zealand singer John Rowles and it was my 2nd time seeing him as my first time was @ Kedron Wavell Services with Mum on May 20th 2011. I caught the bus from Cannon Hill to Chermside and walked to Kedron Wavell which I had Nachos for dinner and a Chocolate Sundae. Went up to the Blue Pacific Room, bought a double CD of John Rowles called If I Only Had Time and had a conversation with some people on the table I was sitting at. The show started @ 8.40pm with John Rowles wearing a suit and for the next 1 hour and 45 minutes he did just the 1 set doing his classic hits as well as other people's songs as telling stories and having a great humor and also wearing a hat during 1 song and as well as playing guitar in the set too. The show finished at about 10.25pm and he had the CD on sale after the show which he came out to sign as well as getting photos with the fans which I got my Cd signed and a photo with him and also Dad picked me up which I went home. It was a FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time and he sounded great as he had not performed in Australia since 2012 as he was going to stop performing but he is back as well as the place being packed which he gave a lady a rose towards the end of the show as well as some of the ladies were on the dance floor when he did the song Ten Guitar and also I look forward to see him again which to those who have not seen him go and see him which you will enjoy it. Set List- I'm Back Again Tania Home Make You Feel Change My life Hush Not A Word To MAry The Pain Goes On Forever I Will Find My Way This Is A Man's World Juanita Chiquta Love Me Tender From The Sea Of China The Girl In White You've Lost That Lovin Feeling/Save The LAst Dance For Me/Island In The Sun She's All I Got Cheryl Moana Marie If I Only Had Time Ten Guitar Say Goodbye a Maori song How Great Thou Art In The World Of The Young We Love It All

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015