AC/DC show @ QSAC Saturday November 14th 2015

On Saturday November 14th I went to QSAC Stadium(formerly QEII Stadium) to see legendary Australian rock band AC/DC which it was my first time seeing them and I had bought my ticket back in September @ Carindale Ticketek with my birthday money. I had a very busy day that day as I went to Ten Pin Bowling and went to my friend Karen's 40th birthday party and also looking forward to see AC/DC. Dad took me to Carindale which we stopped at the petrol Station where i bought a Coke Life, caught bus and got off at the stadium. Rang home, bought program, went to Gate 4 in the open area at the back, took photos and use mobile. The show started @ 6pm with support act Kingswood coming on first which they did a very good set as they did about an half hour set and there was an interval where I ate Chicken Tenders and chips, drank Coke Zero and waited. The Hives came on which they did an great set and it rained during their performance but it did start to ease towards the end of their set and also there was another interval which I went to the toilet,drank Coke Zero,use mobile and write notes. After 8pm AC/DC came on stage and for 2 hours they performed many of the classic songs from the 70's,80's and 90's as well as 1 track from the Black Ice album and a few tracks from the Rock Or Bust album and stage effects and lighting were FANTASTIC and colorful as well as the crowds enjoying themselves and having a great time which I saw people wearing AC DC stuff which it's great to see. The show finished after 10pm, i caught the bus back to Carindale and Dad picked me up to go home. It was AWESOME,ROCKING,BRILLIANT and SUPERB which I had an great time, the band were just AWESOME and still got it with Angus Young still playing great guitar at 60 with Brian Johnson still singing great at age 68 with Cliff Williams, Chris Slade and Stevie Young playing great too. I am very glad that to see AC DC live and I hope they do come back again in the future and i must admit that I was worried about my ears but they were fine no problems. set list- Rock Or Bust Shoot To Thrill Hell Ain't A Bad Place To be Back In Black Play Ball Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Thunderstruck High Voltage Rock n Roll Train Hells Bells Baptism By Fire You Shook Me All Night Long Sin City Shot Down In Flames Have A Drink On Me TNT Whole Lotta Rosie Let There Be Rock Encore- Highway To Hell For Those About To Rock(We Salute You)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015