Hal Bruce @ Beach House Stage

On Saturday June 11th I went to the beach House Stage to Canadian singer Hal Bruce who does Beatles songs as well as known as an Beatles solo act and this was the first time I saw him as I had not heard of him until Cooly Rocks On. The Show started @ 1.45pm just as I was having Nachos for lunch @ the Jungle Mexican and Hal did the whole set doing covers of the 60's and 70's music and an original song some of them in medleys and it was just him and an guitar acoustic which he did it very well and also had CD's on sale which his wife was doing the selling. The show finished @ 2.30pm which I bought a Cd of Hal's and then had an look around where I bought some vinyls. It was an FANTASTIC show which Hal had an FANTASTIC set and everyone had a great time which I had a great time and also I hope Hal comes back again soon. Set List- Stuck In The Middle Come Together Bad Moon Rising Ballad of John and Yoko Runaway What You're Doing Back In The USSR Gimme Some Lovin House Of the Rising Sun Mony Mony/Pretty Woman/The Letter/Jumpin Jack Flash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015